Saturday, May 26, 2007

Jones Beach Air Show

The US Air Force Thunderbirds Jet team will be at Jones Beach today from 10am-3pm. Parking is $8 but the show will be free. I will be heading down to see the show with my friend Diana, also meeting my friend Mike, who works at the State Park in the first aid department. With a high of 87 today, a slight drop from yesterdays stellar 90, there should be a major traffic jam into the park. Hopefully, because the show is early, people will try to come during the latter part of the show, clearing my path!

Tomorrow is game 3 of the Yankees' series against the Angels at Yankee Stadium and my friend Ashley offered me a ticket. Hopefully the clouds will take a wrong turn and the rain will be staved off during game time. Still, with all this hot weather, a rain shower might just be welcome. As long as it doesn't postpone the game to another day. My Toronto game got rained out a few weeks ago and they already rescheduled it to the end of September. Sheesh.

No comments: