Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Rocket ReLaunch

Went to the Yankees game on Saturday where Roger Clemens was pitching his first game back in pinstripes. A coworker of mine got the tickets from a vendor and she just gave them to me! Man was that game awesome. Not only have I never been that close - first base about 10 or so rows up - but the Yankees won (are on a great winning streak right now - 7 after beating the Diamondbacks tonight, Wang vs Webb) and Melky Cabrera made a nice leaping catch at the wall that would have been a homerun. Oh, did I mention Roger Clemens pitched?

7 strikeouts in 6 innings. Not bad for your first game back on the mound. Though it was against the crappy Pittsburgh Pirates.

I will probably put up the pictures later. I have been lazy with posting new pictures lately because of the location of my laptop and distance from the external hard drive. One of these days!

All in all a good day. Had a catch with a friend, got some Ralph's Italian Ices, and polished it off with a Yankee win. Wish that could be an everyday routine.

No comments: