Friday, December 21, 2007

Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays to everyone. Hope you all have your Christmas gifts picked out. I still need to buy for my father and grandpa. My grandpa should be easy, you get him a bag of cashews and he is in tears. Shopping for my dad is tough because all he thinks about is his work. Perhaps a case for his new Samsung i760 cell phone?

Good phone. I, personally, am looking at the LG Voyager (a newer, updated version of the enV) when my plan is up in mid-January. Looked at the cell phone case they had at the Verizon Store but it was a cheap leather case not even made for his phone. Some cheap, universal, knockoff. Pass.

A new wallet? A nice book for him to read on his commute? Blah - those who know me know, I can pretty much talk myself out of buying anything. I have a hard enough time thinking of something to buy for myself, imagine what I go through buying gifts for others!

No comments: