Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Long Time

Well it has been a while (ok, about four days) since I have blogged. Part of that can be associated to the Yankees' 5-game losing streak, being swept in the 3-game series by the Red Sox and then a 2-game series by the Devil Rays. The bullpen is doing a terrible job and moves have to be made to get rid of guys like Mike Myers while the starters are having trouble going into the late innings.

Work has been getting tougher, though not as overloading as when all the protocols needed to be learned in the early going. I am familiar with the vendors now so there is no lack of communication when something goes wrong. I no longer need a liaison to get answers. As a comfort factor kicked in, new challenges immediately arose as I was given more responsibility with an extra co-packing plant put under my control, this time on the west coast.

I will be going to the Yankee game tomorrow night with my dad, despite "few showers" in the forecast. Andy Pettitte is pitching tomorrow and hopefully he will give then innings like Wang did tonight (only to hand it over to the bullpen inevitably leading to a blown game).

No comments: