Monday, April 2, 2007

Yanks and Mets, 1-0 a piece

New York is off to a good start.



Last night the New York Mets faced off against the 2006 World Series Champion St. Louis Cardinals in the first baseball game of the regular season. As the Cardinals showed off their Championship flag, the Mets stood and watched a continuation of a celebration they were forced to endure in Game 7 of the 2006 season. Hungry to exact revenge, they came away with a win. With their Ace Tom Glavine on the mound, the Mets trounced the Cardinals 6-1, flashing some leather as they turned four double-plays.

Today was the New York Yankees Opening Day against the Tampa Bay Devil Rays. With Scott Kazmir on the mound and the American Idle (Carl Pavano) pitching the first game, it was destined to be dog fight. I didn't happen to catch any of it on TV (except for watching the Encore of it right now) but I did have my AM Radio and Gameday on at work. Giambi, Jeter, ARod, and Posada all had big hits for the Yankees. You have to love when a team makes 3 errors, has their #4 pitcher on the mound, and still wins by 4. The mighty Yankees! ARod had an error in the first inning but redeemed himself with a towering shot in the 8th to blow the game wide open.

Boston lost to the Kansas City Royals, 7-1, as Curt Schilling took a beating. Beautiful thing.


Andy Pettitte starts for the Yankees on Wednesday in Game 2 of the 3-game series against the Devil Rays!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

A little off topic, Guys... I have a question. Today I trapped on this site:
[url=http://www.rivalspot.com]Rivalspot.com - Playstation tournaments[/url]
They say you can play online NHL game tournaments on any console for cash... had anyone tried that before? Looks like a cool idea...
Are there any other sites where you can play sports games for real moneys? I Googled and found only Bringit.com and Worldgaming.com but it looks these guys don't specialize in sport gamez. Any suggestions?

Anonymous said...

Genial brief and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you on your information.

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.

Anonymous said...

Hey, I don't think you've done a good job with SEO. It's decent, but not perfect in my opinion.
This is a clear example of a harmless meaningless post, so why delete it, mr Moderator?
There once was a time when I blogged about this stuff like crazy. Not many people came to my blogs.
It's not a good idea to make me upset, and when my comments get removed I get really sad.

Everybody lies; but it doesn't matter much since nobody listens.