Sunday, March 11, 2007

A Few Things

- 24 is the greatest TV series ever. Ever. You can catch some past episodes on MySpace if you were to want to try and catch up to the present. I particularly liked the 5PM-6PM show last week.

- The Yankees lost today, 4-3 to the Indians. This is the second loss for the Yankees this Spring Training and both have come by the hands of the Indians. The Indians had the second highest run-producing offense last season behind the Yankees so it is understandable that they would put up some fight. Their bullpen held them back last season. The main reason for the Yankees' loss today was the unimpressive outing by youngster Phillip Hughes. He should be sent down to the minors any day now to get ready for AAA.

The Yankees play the Red Sox tomorrow (Monday) night at 7PM. The game will be held in the Red Sox's ball park and only a handful of regulars will take the trip including Robinson Cano and Hideki Matsui. Carl Pavano is slated to pitch. (game overview)

- I should be buying the Xbox 360 soon. I am sold on a few good games they have out including Gears of War, MLB 2k7, Burnout Revenge, and Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas. I went to my friends today and he had the 360 and the Wii along with a 42 inch plasma TV. Gears of War on a plasma screen is unlike anything I've seen before. The Wii was fun also even though the graphics didn't blow my skirt up. I particularly enjoyed swinging the bat via remote, in Wii Sports.

- I have decided to scrap the idea of getting a BB Gun. For now at least. Though small, the chances of missing the target and/or having bullets ricochet into the dog next door is enough to hold me back. Especially since that little guy is all over the place.

No comments: