Saturday, March 3, 2007

YANKS: Televised ST Games

I was a little presumptuous thinking that every Yankee Spring Training game would be televised. Disappointment kicked in when I saw that some weren't, including the two games this weekend. Since I work M-F, it is hard to catch the weekday 1:05-1:15pm games so I was looking forward to seeing them this weekend but I guess I will have to catch them on 880am. Luckily, every other weekend after this will not be without a game. Here are a list of all the televised Yankee Spring Training games, their times, and their respective channels:


* = Yankee games I will be able to watch around my work schedule. You can ignore this.

March 5 (Monday) - 1:15 - ESPN/YES Network
* March 7 (Wednesday) - 7:15 - YES Network
March 8 (Thursday) - 1:05 - YES Network
* March 11 (Sunday) - 1:15 - YES Network
* March 12 (Monday) - 7:05 - YES Network
* March 14 (Wednesday) - 7:15 - YES Network
* March 15 (Thursday) - 7:15 - YES Network
* March 17 (Saturday) - 1:05 - YES Network
* March 18 (Sunday) - 1:15 - YES Network
* March 20 (Tuesday) - 7:15 - YES Network
* March 24 (Saturday) - 1:15 - YES Network
* March 25 (Sunday) - 1:05 - YES Network
March 26 (Monday) - 1:15 - YES Network
March 27 (Tuesday) - 1:05 - ESPN
* March 29 (Thursday) - 7:05 - YES Network
March 30 (Friday) - 1:05 - ESPN
* March 31 (Saturday) - 1:15 - YES Network


Yankees.com has the complete schedule with other information including opposing teams, MLB.TV shows, and location of the games. All ST games that aren't televised you will probably be able to get coverage on 880am.

April 2 is the first regular season game, against Tampa Bay.

2 comments:

Todd Drew said...

Russell,
Sorry, the only video game I play is the Chess game that came on my Mac. I did however notice that your updated profile has you working at Apple & Eve. Is the doorman gig up? Anyway, that’s the only apple juice I buy. It’s the best and I always try to buy New York.

Todd Drew said...

Sorry, I meant to put that under the video game post.