Saturday, January 13, 2007

Amazon Order Frustration

Damn you, Computer Geeks!

Ordered a Grandtec Ultimate XP Pro through Amazon, being sold by Computer Geeks, and it had no mention of being used. After spending a good amount of time on the phone with Computer Geeks, before the purchase, they gave me no impression that what was being sold on Amazon was a used item. They weren't even that sure about the item being sold, saying things like "The picture shows cables, so it must come with cables." Though the picture on their site (1 of 3) shows cables, the Amazon site did not. Can't get in touch with them until the weekend/holiday is over because their customer service only runs on business days. When I received the shipment information though, it did link me to the product, and IT IS USED. Barring any exchange problems, with ground shipping being up to 6 days and having to exchange this product, I should finally have my product in a couple of weeks... thanks for nothing.

No comments: