Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Saddam Hung


I originally was thinking of showing the Saddam Hussein hanging as a YouTube video but had second thoughts. Though he was an evil man who committed atrocious acts, some people cannot watch the hanging of another man and I fully understand that. I do admit, I watched it out of curiosity, not out of a sick fixation. There will always be speculation on whether or not it was the real Saddam who they hung and not just some impostor while Saddam is off hiding in another country. After reading about the CIA visiting Bin Laden just a short time after 911, I can honestly say that nothing is certain. Who knows what to believe?!

I have heard my fair share of conspiracy arguments. They talk about such things as:
- the structure of the building and how the fire was not hot enough to burn it down
- the free fall speed at which it fell and the possibility of additional explosives planted inside the building during an evacuation just days before the event
- the confiscation of nearby video tapes from local buildings which captured images of the "plane" flying into the Pentagon, and their tampering
- the uncovered passport of one of the terrorists on the plane, which they claim couldn't have survived the explosion of the plane hitting the building
- finding of the accused, supposedly dead terrorists all around the world

And so on. I am sure that at least some of you have seen the 911 conspiracy video posted on Google called "Loose Change."

Overall, the picture on the video (of Saddam's hanging) is fairly clear for a camera phone but with the chopped frame rate you only see small snips of him dropping and hanging there. The lighting is also very dark and for a moment you can only see him through what appears to be camera flashes.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A little off topic, Guys... I have a question. A week ago I found this site:
[url=http://www.rivalspot.com]Rivalspot.com - Play Ps3 tournaments for cash[/url]
They say you can play online Madden game tournaments on any console for cash... had anyone tried that before? Looks like a cool idea...
Are there any other sites where you can play sports games for real moneys? I Googled and found only Bringit.com and Worldgaming.com but it looks these guys don't specialize in sport gamez. Any suggestions?

Anonymous said...

Thank you :) check out that emo boy one on this blog:
http://emo--boys.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Nice dispatch and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you seeking your information.