Wednesday, January 31, 2007

YANKEES: Tickets on Sale

Yankees Single Game tickets went on sale today (January 31) at 10:00am. This was my first time buying tickets right when they went on sale. Overall, it was just as bad as trying to register for classes when at Nassau Community College. I ran 3 computers trying to get Boston or Mets tickets, and started them right at the buzzer. Waited about 10 minutes to find out that none of the tickets are available, only to see them being sold on stubhub for about $45/ticket as bleacher seats. I guess this is understandable as they are premium games. Why do people have to do that?

Anyways, I got the $5 fujifilm games that I wanted and am just as happy with them. Going to the games on April 5 and 25 and sitting in the rowdy bleachers. Should be fun! I am really looking forward to that game on April 5. This offseason seems like it is taking forever!

Also, my girlfriend Patty bought me tickets to tour Yankee Stadium, which was really nice of her. We are going the Saturday after Valentines Day (February 17). I haven't taken the tour yet and it is a must-do considering the new Stadium is projected to go up in 2009.

1 comment:

Zachary said...

Hopefully, you'll be watching the end of a series sweep on April 5th... The Yankees, of course, holding the brooms.