Monday, January 15, 2007

Tony's Problem

Here is Tony's problem:

"Have you ever noticed how nice it is to be around someone who is complimentary and sincerely kind and warm? Conversely, have you ever thought about how annoying it is to spend five minutes with the person who's always finding fault in everything and everyone?" - David Lieberman

Try spending an 8-hour shift with the latter. Just as Lieberman says, "These people seem to drain the life right out of you." Which explains why I go to sleep after working with Tony and go out with my friends every time I work with Nick or Wendell. People, I won't name names, don't like working with Connie because he is limited with his bad knees. I love working with Connie because he creates a positive work environment. That is most important to me.

No comments: